Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Came to Cambodia not knowing what to expect, but...

8 December 2007

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, I have thoroughtly enjoyed this experience and will cherish for the rest of my life. I came to Cambodia not knowing what to expect, but my three weeks here have been unimaginable and better than any expectations I could have ever had.
The teaching has been rewarding and the children both at the Pagoda and CCOLT are ny far the most happy and content. I feel like I want to be a part of their lives forever. I hope with me being her I have made a difference to their lives and wish them all the best in life.
I will be back very soon and hope to see everyone at Khmer Volunteer Program and Local Adventures because without their support this would not have been possible.
Once again a humble thank you -- please don't forget me as I will cherish this expeerience in my heart for eternity.

Love & Many best whishes!
Meenameenasimplay@gmail.com

No comments: