Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Can you please let me know how I can send...?

26 December 2008
Kimlay -

It's Dee from New York. I hope you are doing well. I wanted to write to thank you for all of your help and guidance while I was in Phnom Penh for the first week of December. I really enjoyed my week there and also enjoyed my week in Siem Reap. The Lotus Lodge was very nice and Andre and Lily are lovely!

My time at CCOLT seemed very short and I wish that I could have done more. I am going to get the contact information from Andre for the people in the US that have set up a non-profit organization to accept donations for CCOLT so that I can send money.

I would also like to send some clothing that can be given to the children at CCOLT and at the dumpsite and wanted to get information from you about sponsoring a child from the dumpsite. Can you please let me know how I can send some clothing and how I can arrange to sponsor one of the children?

Please send everyone at CCOLT my regards.

Kind regards,
Dee

No comments: