Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The placement: Lovely!

Hello Kimlay, I'm volunteering at the riverside in the little community. The placement is very nice. The children are lovely and their parents are very kind and I think they like us there around to give English lessons to there children unfortunately there is no school so we sit in the floor of the community leader's house which is good for now. But I think it is good to give more lessons also in the morning and the afternoon than you need a school also for all the material we have.The placement: Lovely! The children who come to the English lesson are very kind and they all want to learn and I think that is the best we can have! But for the progression. I think it is better when you split the group in order en younger want. You can do that with a morning and afternoon class.My satisfaction at my placement is good. I like it very much to see the progression the kids make, and the warm welcome from the community helps a lot. I think a good start for that community kids is a ‘’school building’’ so everybody can come to school English/Khmer lesson old, young is doesn’t matter everybody must have the opportunity to learn go to school. Kimlay you do your job very well. Thanks for your helps and supports.15 August, 2007Linda

No comments: